Apply To NLCP
Are you the parent of 9-12th grader looking for a high-quality public, college prep high school option for your child? Look no further than NLCP!
Updated October 2019 – Class of 2024 (2019-20 8th grade students), rank NLCP #1 in GoCPS.
2 Easy Steps To Apply:
(For scholars who wish to transfer to NLCP.)
1) Fill out the application. Click on the links below to download a PDF.
Application for NLCP Christiana
1615 South Christiana Ave, Chicago IL 60623 / (773) 542-1490
Application for NLCP Collins
1313 S Sacramento Blvd, Chicago IL 60623) / (773) 542-6766
Don’t have access to a printer? We can mail you an application, or set up a time for you to come to the school to apply. Please share your contact info, and we’ll be in touch soon.
2) Come to the NLCP Christiana or NLCP Collins school office, whichever campus where you wish to apply.
Note: Besides the application, you MUST bring a copy of the scholar’s transcript and discipline log. (This applies to all transfer scholars in 10th-12th gr.)
Questions? Want a tour? Coming in to apply?
Email email@example.com or call (773) 542-1490 (Christiana) or (773) 542-6766 (Collins) for information, one-on-one application support or to set up a time to come in and apply.
Here’s what to know about the application and enrollment process:
- NLCP has two campuses in the greater North Lawndale neighborhood of Chicago, both serving 9-12 grade.
- As a public charter school, NLCP is tuition-free*. There are no entrance exams to enroll at our schools. We are open to all scholars who are Chicago residents, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic status or disability status. *When you come to the school to apply, our office managers can answer questions about any applicable school fees.
- Scholars who wish to transfer to NLCP for 10th, 11th or 12th grade should contact the school directly or use the applications above.
- 8th grade students/incoming freshman (Class of 2024) should rank NLCP #1 in GoCPS.
- Transfer candidates must come to apply with a current transcript and discipline log to start the admissions process.
- Transfer candidates must have enough credits for the grade for which they are seeking admission.
NLCP believes that all students should be prepared for success in college, the workplace and life. We firmly believe that the background of our students is not the determining factor in how far they will go in life.